Veolia Energia Magyarország Zrt. announces an international caricature contest in the following topic:
The warmth of homes – and what is behind it
The social benefit of district heating
1. The Contest is open to any natural persons who are 18 years of age or older and have legal capacity.
2. This is a single-run contest. Each contestant may submit max. 5 entries in A4 size without text and without any technical restrictions. (File properties: CYMK, jpg, high resolution (300 dpi) – the Gmail account is able to handle messages up to 10 MB in size.)
3. Entry form attached to the present announcement has to be sent – together with the entries – to firstname.lastname@example.org, signed and scanned.
4. Caricatures can be sent to the following e-mail address:
5. Deadline: March 15, 2016.
I. place: 300 EUR+ diploma
II. place: 200 EUR+ diploma
III. place: 100 EUR+ diploma
7. A catalogue will be prepared with the entered works which will be sent for the Contestants included in it for free.
8. By entering this contest Contestant agrees to accept all decisions of the jury related to the contest, which decision shall be binding in every respect. All legal measures excluded.
9. Contestants submitting valid applications grant to DalkiaSzolgáltatóKözpontKft. to use the entries particularly (but not exclusively) in the following ways and fields:
– digital and paper-based catalogues,
– on the websites www.veolia.hu and tavho.veolia.hu,
– free-of-charge publications (not for sale) distributed among business partners,
– for decoration.
For continuous information about the contest, write to email@example.com.
I wish a fruitful work and success for each Contestant!